Radio Reloj News
Cuban magazine "Computación y Sistemas" calls to delegates of the Conference on Computational Science, that will be held in Havana during the international event Computational Science 2011, to publish their researches in the magazine.
Comandante en Jefe Fidel Castro had a brotherly meeting with intellectuals Pablo González Casanova, Ana Esther Ceceña and Beatriz Stolowicz, from Mexico; Atilio Borón and Claudius Katz, from Argentina; Carmen Bohórquez and Walter Martinez, from Venezuela; and Manuel Monereo, from Spain, who participated in the International Colloquium Latin America and the Caribbean between the independence of the colonial metropolis and liberating integration, organized by Casa de las Américas. They were present too and took part in recent programs of the Round Table.
Havana, Cuba.- Last October meant an increase of 15,5 percent in the arrival of foreign tourists in Cuba, according to the National Statistics Office.
Holguín, Cuba. - More than 300 delegates from 50 countries attending the 6th International Colloquium for the Liberation of the Cuban Five and against Terrorism, decided to fortify the unit of their world action.
- Fidel recognizes doctors who helped Chile
- Ricardo Alarcón visits officially China
- Latin America, in spite of OAS and oligarchy
- Affectionate encounter between Fidel And Chávez
- Morocco´s pillage in Western Sahara
- They emphasize Cuba’s advances in services of neonatology
- American Blockade prevent cruise ships to arrive in Cuba