Five Cuban Heroes
Paris, France. - The mayoress of the French commune of Valenton, Françoise Baud, condemned the unfair imprisonment of the Cuban antiterrorists in the United States and pleaded for their immediate release.
Washington, USA. - The International Committee for the Freedom of the Cuban Five confirmed this Tuesday the beginning of a new campaign, based in the sending of cards and posters to President Barack Obama to demand the definitive liberation of the Cuban antiterrorists.
The communication systems of the White House must be deviating traffic with intensity to preserve the deafness of American President this January 5th. Obama has refused to hear the claims of important personalities, religious institutions and parliaments in many countries.
- U.S. rejects antiterrorists´ appeal
- More voices in favor of the freedom of The Five
- More solidarity with the five from Great Britain
- They recognize Camagüey´s contribution to the cause of the Five
- They approve final declaration in Colloquium on The Cuban Five
- A permanent celebration for the Cuban Five
- Five paradigms of antiterrorism