Five Cuban Heroes
Kentucky, United States.-Ramón Labañino, one of the antiterrorism unjustly held in the United States, expressed his joy for René Gonzalez's return to Cuba and said it is as if a part of them were already at home.
From the prison of Ashland, Kentucky State, the Cuban hero said it was time t his comrade returned, after so much delay and injustice committed by the judicial authorities.
Havana, Cuba.- The second day of the meeting named Five Days for the Five in Washington DC has been been scheduled as one of the most important actions in favor of the fight for the return of the Cuban anti-terrorists to their homeland.
Ottawa, Canada.- Adriana Perez, wife of one of the five Cuban anti-terrorist prisoners in the United States, will present on Canadian soil the irregularities in the judicial process.
Matanzas, Cuba. – Poetess Carilda Oliver Labra dedicated this Friday her usual literary gathering to defend the Five´s case, during the 22nd International Book Fair at that city distant 100 kilometers from Havana.
The poem titled Homeland, by Antonio Guerrero, circulated among the numerous audience and voices added up for the immediate return to Cuba of Gerardo Hernández, René González, Ramón Labañino, Antonio Guerrero and Fernando González, victims of a process rigged in Miami.
- The Five Case: More Spreading to Create Awareness
- Thousands of Hugs for Gerardo in His 47 Birthday
- From Sweden, a reclamation of freedom for the Five
- A reclamation of justice for the Five is listened from France
- Before the injustice of Washington, the support to the Five grows
- The World is calling Obama ( + VIDEO)
- Adriana Perez, Gerardo's wife, tackled the US government